Minerals are important elements that make up the human body

Minerals are important elements that make up the human body, and are indispensible to our lives. 4% of the human body is composed of minerals, inorganic elements, that are essential for supporting the other 96% that is composed of organic compounds.

Inorganic elements (minerals)
・Major minerals
Sodium, potassium, calcium, Magnesium, chlorine, sulfur, iron etc

・Minor minerals
Zinc, silicon, iodine, manganese,Chrome etc

Organic compounds (The chemical compounds of living things)
Made from Oxygen,carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen

Signs of Mineral Deficiency

Mineral doesn’t become enough without realizing it.

◎“You can trace every sickness, every disease, and every ailment to a MINERAL DEFICIENCY.” (Linus Pauling, a chemist who won two undivided Nobel Prizes)

◎”Any upset of the balance, any considerable lack of one or another element, however microscopic the body requirement may be, will cause us to be sick, suffer and shorten our lives.” (U.S. Senate Document #264)

Because the minerals cannot be produced by the human body, they must be incorporated from your diet and supplements.

Symptoms of Mineral Deficiency

An unbalanced lifestyle and aging cause mineral deficiency, which leads to discomfort and health problems.

Key Factors for Mineral Deficiency


Modern lifestyles have a significant effect on the suppression of the absorption of essential minerals.New health problems are arising because people are sacrificing their health for convience.

Natural&Social environment
Reason1 :Deterioration of Natural Environment
Soil and produce are lacking minerals due to chemical fertilizers.
Reason2 :Social Environment become law quality
There are many type of law quality products because of fierce competition and self interest supremacy doctrine
Lefe style・aging
Reason3:Change in Modern Foods
Increase in canned food, soft drinks, frozen food, and
processed foods.
Reason4:Lifestyle Change in the Society
Stress from society, insomnia, and urban development have led to weakening of the immune system.

Modern lifestyles are the main cause of mineral deficiency

・Silicon, zinc, and chromium are the main mineral deficiencies within the Japanese population.Silicon ranks number one out of these three minerals.

【Tokyo Clinical Test Results(Tokyo Clinic research)】
・Silicon (Si)  96%
・Zinc (Zn) 55%
・Chromium (Cr) 66%